Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Belatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Belatrix
No but her acting was so good in this scene that I had to pause and zoom in on her face to make sure it wasn’t actually Emma in makeup, and even then I wasn’t totally convinced.
Emma acted out the scene first, and then Helena Bonham Carter mimicked what she did. so it was Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Emma Watson pretending to be Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Bellatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix.
I didn’t want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and 4 in my pockets
In case you’re in need of motivation, have some from the Doctor.
You can do it!
It’s like drowning but you just won’t fucking die."
When you’re feeling depressed, what do you look up, or what makes you laugh?
Six by Sondheim is on HBO demand now.
To celebrate the incoming new year and a follower milestone, I’m going to do a little Chris-themed giveaway
- $100 Itunes gift card (or the equivalent in your country’s currency)
- Glee - seasons 1 - 4 on DVD
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- Both magazines featured above - Time Most Influential 2011 and Entertainment Weekly - The New Art of Coming Out
- Glee season 2 - 4 promo shoot poster 16x12”
- TLOS1, TLOS2, SBL DVD, SBL Carson Philips Journal
- An Iphone/IPod touch case, beautifully designed by Hunter OR an Iphone/IPod case equally beautifully designed by Annie OR both the SBL and “Wicked” print by the wonderful Mondter
- $50 itunes giftcard
- Glee seasons 1-4 OR Glee - The 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- One of the magazines listed above
- Two of the posters
- Both Land of Stories books OR SBL novel and DVD (Mix and match if you’d like)
- One phone/ipod cover and one print
- $30 itunes gift card
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie
- One of the magazines
- One poster
- One of the TLOS books, the Carson Philips’ Journal OR SBL DVD
- One Iphone/Ipod cover or one print
Two runners up will get:
- $15 itunes giftcard
- One magazine
- One poster
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes DO count
- Competition accounts do NOT count (I’ll check)
- You don’t need to be following, but it’d be nice…
- Message me if you don’t like Glee/SBL/TLOS and we’ll get something sorted out for ya and add some stuff on
- You don’t need to keep the text, but it’d be cool if other people seen this too so they can enter?
- Ends December 31st - if no one reblogs this…awks
Thank you :)
Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (2010)
The traditionally male/female duet got a much-needed shakeup when Glee had the adorable Blaine and Kurt perform it during season 2′s “A Very Glee Christmas.” The most shocking thing about this duet isn’t its two male singers; it’s just how simple and classic the typically over-the-top show kept this version.
I’d like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly
I’m sorry, it appears you’ve taken out a fifty-sixty year subscription. However, we can pause it for nine months as long as you sign a contract that says you’ll take out a subscription to Baby Daily for at least eighteen years
Damn those Terms and Conditions.
i didn’t even read them i’ve made a terrible mistake